5 Year Warranty Details
Chassie desks and tables are built to stand the test of time and are engineered to move with you as life takes you to new places. In addition to our manufacturer’s warranty covering workmanship and defective materials, we guarantee our tables and desks can be assembled and disassembled at least five times (and usually many many more). There are no fees to repair or replace any item that is covered by our warranty.
The Chassie warranty is valid only for flaws and defects in the manufacturing or workmanship of the desk or table. The Chassie warranty does not apply to any purchases made outside of the United States or products resold by Chassie.
Chassie warranty does not cover:
- Changes in surface finishes due to aging or exposure to light.
- Natural variations of wood grain or figure or the presence of character marks.
- Natural variations of powder coating on the table legs.
- Normal wear and tear (including but not limited to everyday wear and tear of the table surface).
- Damage from any of the following:
- Sharp objects or imprinting from writing instruments
- Prolonged exposure to moisture or direct sunlight
- Modifications, alterations, tampering, or improper maintenance or repairs
- Act of god, including but not limited to fire, lightning, flood, tornado, earthquake or hurricane
Chassie eligibility requirements:
- You must be the original purchaser and have a valid proof of purchase. The Chassie warranty is not transferable to subsequent purchasers.
- We must receive your written warranty request within five years from the date of purchase.
- The Chassie product must be installed and used only in accordance with specifications and instructions provided with the original packaging.
- The Chassie product must have been used only under typical conditions and must never have been subjected to abuse, accidental damage, or other abnormal usage, including but not limited to cuts, tears, burns, stains, soiling, liquid damage, or improper installation.
How to utilize the Chassie warranty:
Before submitting a claim, please carefully review the Chassie warranty. Customers must notify Chassie in writing of any claims within 5 years from the date of purchase. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information so that we can best assist you:
- Order Number
- First & Last Name
- Explanation of Damage/Defect
- Photos of Damage/Defect
Upon receiving a notification of a claim, a Chassie representative will respond to your inquiry within 2 business days.
Effective August 2020